On Tuesday, April first we had our first Search API Online meeting using Google Hangout. The following is a result of what was decided and said. It's also a start of this week in Search API so that we allow you to follow along.
Frederick fixed the batch process, needs to be tested
During Drupal Dev Days we made 322 commits
Heaviest hours were from 09:00 till 19:00 and then it went up again from 22:00 till 24:00. Thanks to freblasty we even had commits during the middle of the night, 9 of them at 04:00.
Wednesday was our most productive day with 75 commits. Saturday was our low point with only 36 commits, I guess that has something to do with the party on Friday evening…!
20834 lines were added, 11996 were removed
In total we had 15 contributors!!!!
A blog post with more details will be posted soon.
http://drupalsear.ch/rocketship/all/all now features the issues from the sandbox also. If you see issues in Needs Review, please go in and review and/or put your opinion.
In General more tests for the processors is our main focus
The indexing logic needs to be reviewed and tested
We’ll move to the proper Search API project once basic functionality is working and we want to work on features.
freblasty is going to move all the issues from the google doc to the sandbox issue queue.
drunkenmonkey will review if the information is clear enough on the main Search API Module page so that people are guided towards best practices and they can join the effort.
Nick_vh will figure how search api tests quickly locally using drupal.org docker images.
Nick_vh will figure out how to proceed with a this week in Search API blog post (which is what you are more or less reading right now).
Nick_vh will register drupalsear.ch and link d8searchapi.acquia.com to it.
freblasty has a holiday and seems he has time to work on some harder issues. He needs some cheering!
We decided that we'll talk about multiple entity types per index next meeting.
Before committing/pushing, we will always run tests.